Digital Photo Guardian - Digital Asset Management for Photographers - Features
The Hub Around which your Photography Workflow Revolves
Digital Photo Guardian Features
Use DPG’s Importer to assess and rate each image quickly and easily and only import the keepers.
*Professional Version Required
**DNG Converter required
View images by:
- Folder + Sub-Folders
- Smart (search based) collection
DPG features advanced XMP metadata, including model and property release information.
- Display the image location on a map
- Fetch the image’s location as text*
- Fetch image location text for multiple images**
- Respect privacy by using Privacy Mode
**Professional version required
DPG finds all your duplicates quickly and gives you the tools to remove them, keeping the oldest or the newest version of each image.
- Simple – Locate any image containing a single word in the title or the metadata.
- Comprehensive – search for any number of words in any metadata field, image name, date of shot, rating, colour code, lens, camera or any combination of them. Unlike other searches, you do not need to remember which metadata field contains the values you are searching for.
Export and Edit
It is easy to tell DPG which tools you use and they are then just a click away.
Ready to publish an image on the Internet? DPG features export profiles that you can configure to suit your needs. Export images with the right format, dimensions, colour profile and watermark with just one click.
- Equipment Usage
- Single Image Report: shows geolocation map (if GPS coordinates available) and image metadata
- Browser Report – Contact Sheet: create a report of all the images in the current folder, or current collection/search results
- Browser Report – Details: create a report of all the images in the current folder, or current collection/search results, showing greater detail
- It checks that each image has a backup
- It verifies the backup is accurate
- It performs the backup